Can do a dedicated copper or fibre position-both available
- Must be able to splice mass and single fibre optic cable
- Interact with project manager and engineers
- Responsible for updating and maintaining project tracking information daily
- Must have OSP and ISP fiber optic splicing experience
- OSP: Splicing underground and aerial fibre, building splice closures, entering manholes and hanging splice closures from an overhead line.
- ISP: Inside terminations, installing fibre termination panels, OTDR and power meter testing.
- Must know how to perform and understand test results from OTDR and power meters
- Cultivates positive relations within the team
- Protect organizations’ values by keeping information confidential
- Pride in our organization and delivering a best-in-class result for our customer
- Clean and maintain tools and equipment
- Accurately record and report project progress to the appropriate supervisory person and communicate any issues or expected delays
- Climb poles and work at heights up to and exceeding 30 feet